There are many opportunities for adults to participate in camping experiences at de Benneville Pines throughout the year.There are camps with programming designed specifically for adults such as:
- UU Men’s Fellowship Spring Renewal
- UU Women’s Spring Retreat
- UU Young Adult Retreat
- Summer Break Camp for Adults
- Choir Camp: Singing in the Pines
- Summer Art Camp Program: Art Groove!
- Camp TransSpectrum
- Camp Recovery
- Yoga Retreat
- Music in the Mountains: Folk Music Camp
- ACA 12- Step Retreat
- Winter Art Camp for Adults
There are also camps where adults can participate as part of an inter-generational group, such as:
- UU Summer Elementary Camp
- UU Winter Elementary/Family Camp
- Thanksgiving Family Celebration
- Rainbow Family Camp
- Camp Transcend
- Spring Work Camp
- Fall Work Camp
- Various weekend church family retreats
Details about upcoming camps that are open for registration can be found by clicking on the above links or via the Main Menu.
If your church sponsors a de Benneville camp weekend, registration is handled by a designated person within your congregation, so please contact that person for details.