We have missed you over the many months that Camp de Benneville Pines has been closed due to the worldwide pandemic. Now that we are finally able to welcome you back, you will find many things the same, but some things will have changed.
It is still the same beautiful, natural place where old friends can spend quality time together, and new friends can be found. It is a place where you can both feel close to nature, yet be pampered by good food, comfortable accommodations, and a welcoming community.
Among the things that you will find have changed is our Camp registration system.
For many years, our online registration system was provided by a member of our Camp community, Gene Ballard. We are extremely grateful to Gene for providing this service over the years in exchange for a low in-kind cost to De Benneville Pines. However, changed circumstances have required us to find a commercial substitute for online registration, and a team of Camp staff and volunteers have worked diligently over the past year to make the transition as smooth as possible.
Some of the advantages of the new system include:
- Each household will have a permanent online account into which they can login to check the status of their orders, check their account balance or change their password or make address or other changes to their profile.
- We can offer automatic monthly payment plans to ease the financial burden of Camp registration.
- Families can register for multiple camps in a single integrated process.
- Medical and most other required forms can be filled in and saved online.
- A registration process can be interrupted, then resumed later by re-logging in to your account. This is helpful if you need to look up information not currently available to complete a registration.
- Any discounts you may be eligible for (Early Bird Discount, Sibling Discount, etc.) will automatically be added to your cart.
- In addition to credit card payment, payment methods include eCheck processing – providing you with the additional option of having your payments automatically drafted from your checking account.
To use the new system:
- Scroll down to the bottom of this page to begin the registration process. You will be asked to create an Account. You will only have to do this once. When you want to return to the registration system, click on the Log In button and enter the required account information.
- To create an account, you will be asked to enter your first and last names, your email address and to create and confirm a password that is at least 6 characters in length. Your password will be more secure if it is longer than 6 characters, and if it contains upper and lower case letters, numbers and special characters such as (!,@,#,$,%).
- Enter the above information, then click on “Sign Me Up”.
- Additional fields will be displayed so that you can enter contact information. All required fields are indicated by a red circle at the right of the field.
- After completing all mandatory fields on the “Account Contact Information” form, click on the “GO TO NEXT STEP” button in the lower right-hand corner of the window.
- The “Camper Information” form will be presented, allowing completion of a profile for the first camper to be registered. After this and each subsequent forms are completed, click on the “GO TO NEXT STEP” button at the bottom of the form to continue registration.
- In addition to “Camper Information” the following forms will be presented:
Additional Questions (specific to each camp)
Emergency Contact Information
Follow the instructions on each form and be sure to complete all mandatory fields, or you will not be able to advance to the next form.
Under “Camp Selection” please note that one or more camps can be selected for registration. Also, when a camp is selected, additional choices specific to the camp(s) selected will appear in the list. Be sure to scroll down and respond to all the mandatory selections.
- When all the forms for a camper have been completed, additional campers can be added by clicking on “Dashboard” in the upper left of the current window and clicking on “Add Profile”.
- If you have any questions, comments or suggestions regarding the new registration process, please call us on (909) 794-2928 or email your question to email@example.com.
Camp de Benneville Pines